Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Practice Makes Perfect

Has anyone else out there found that they are dismayed at the way things are heading in this culture? Unless you have a cell phone to text on (what happened to actually TALKING on the phone?), an mp3/iPod player attached to your ears, a computer to blog on, do email, watch streaming video, create spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations (and all at once BTW), you are way behind. I am no ludite but I say there are more enjoyable ways to spend my time that don't require being "plugged in." But how do we keep up??? Well, that's exactly why I am here, virtually that is. We've gone 2.0 where I work so just maybe through this little/big step for me, I can be closer to those who are "in the loop." As they say, "Practice makes perfect" and I am not one who enjoys being outside of the loop so here goes.....

MY FIRST BLOG!!!!!!

No comments: